We care about your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- All Vissala Village team members will be tested at begin of the season.
- All Vissala Village team members will be checked and briefed regularly and self sanitation will be imposed.
- All Vissala Village team members will make sure the enhanced sanitizing protocol is kept at all times.
- In your arrival on Vissala Village, your villa will be equipped with antibacterial wet wipes and hand sanitizers.
- Vissala Village villas are equipped with a first aid kit.
- Vissala Village is equipped with special equipment (medical kit) for the occurrence of an incident, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
- Vissala Village is contracted with a certified doctor, who can be present at your villa twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Vissala Village manager will be accessible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Unnecessary entrance to the premises will be prohibited.
- The villas will be ventilated and disinfected before each check in..
- Bathrooms will be specially sanitized at each housekeeping visit.
- The cleaning ladies will enter the villa only, when guests are not in the villa, to ensure as less contact as possible.
- Linen and towels are washed at > 70 °.
- All private swimming pools of Vissala Village are sanitized and the water quality is checked every day.