We care about your Travel Safety
The manager of Vissala Village will be accessible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Unnecessary entrance to the premises will be prohibited..
To minimize any risks, your Local Concierge will be taking a ‘socially distanced’ approach to your care and will typically be conducting welcome meetings by distance or video or voice call. They will, as ever, be available by WhatsApp, email, text or phone to assist you throughout your holiday and are very much looking forward to seeing you – virtually, if not in person.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- All Vissala Village team members
- will be tested at begin of the season.
- will be checked and briefed regularly and self sanitation will be imposed.
- will make sure the enhanced sanitizing protocol is kept at all times.
- In your arrival on Vissala Village, your
villa will be equipped with
- antibacterial wet wipes and hand sanitizers.
- first aid kit.
- Vissala Village is equipped with special equipment (medical kit) for the occurrence of an incident, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
- Vissala Village is contracted with a certified doctor, who can be present at your villa twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check-in and check-out times for all accommodation will be strictly observed to allow adequate time for cleaning and preparation.
- The villas will be ventilated and disinfected before each check in..
- For villas that include mid-week cleaning, guests must vacate the property while the clean takes place to comply with social distancing guidelines
- All bedding and towels will be laundered in cycles where temperatures are maintained at 65° for not less than ten minutes, or 71° for not less than three minutes.
- Vissala Village cleaners themselves will follow strict protocols
- The cleaning ladies
- will enter the villa only, when guests are not in the villa, to ensure as less contact as possible.
- will be paying extra attention to cleaning ‘high touch’ areas in the accommodation. These include keys ,light switches, handrails, remote controls, hairdryers, kitchen utensils and surfaces. Bathrooms will be specially sanitized at each housekeeping visit.
- All private swimming pools of Vissala
Village are sanitized
- the pool is cleaned every day early in the morning
- the water quality of the pool (Chlorine and PH levels) is tested regularly to ensure they offer a safe environment for our guests.